3/1/08

"Well,hello there,my friends!"

Welcome to "Pinky DeVille's Highway Of
Life"...I'm very glad that you stopped by to
look around! It is my sincere pleasure to
guide you through this important "road-trip"
that I think everyone needs to experience...
No matter who you are or what spiritual back-
ground you may have,I believe that you will
find this web-page to be unusual and thought-
provoking...If the Christians who may be read-
ing this feel more inspired to spread the "Good
News" about Jesus Christ,then that will be ab-
solutely fabulous! However,it is also my duty
here to help those who are searching for the
"right road"...You see,life really is a highway
and ALL of us have to know where we are go-
ing...I hope my no-nonsense,straight-forward
articles will give you the answers you need...
But,please keep in mind that I am just a
humble messenger here with a simple story
to tell...I will leave the serious decisions up
to YOU...After all,God created Man with the
free will to make his or her own choices! So,
fasten your seat-belts,my friends...You are
about to take the ride of your life!